- Electricity Act as applied to Electrical Installation Work and Electrical Worker
- The general arrangement of voltages used in the Singapore.
- Three phase ac voltages, current and power computation theory and measurement
- The types and characteristics of protective devices used in small electrical installation.
- Electrical single-line diagrams and layout drawings
- Type of cables, cable sizing, color codes and methods of wiring in small electrical installation.
- Measures used for Protection against electric shock
- Types of earthling systems used in Singapore.
- Procedure and methods used in inspection and testing of electrical installation.
- Basic auto control system and function of the part.